Flu Season 2020
The flu season is approaching and this year we are preparing to deliver the largest ever number of flu vaccines to our patients. Due to Covid-19 pandemic and social distancing precautions your flu jab appointment will be a little different this year ;
- You will be advised to wear a face mask when attending your appointment
- You must not attend the surgery before your appointment time, this is to help us control numbers inside the practice and maintain social distancing
- We will have a one way system in place to control the flow of patients
- You will be asked to attend alone unless you require extra support
- We would like you to help us by wearing appropriate clothing to allow easy access to your arm
- Our clinicians will be in PPE (visor, face mask, gloves & apron) to keep you well protected.
Child Nasal Spray
We have now received our supply of child nasal sprays and we are recalling patients who are eligible. For the flu season 2020/2021 we have been advised we are able to give the quadrivalent flu vaccine to children who are unable to have the nasal spray due to it containing porcine gelatine. Please give us a call or email us at email@example.com if you wish to discuss this with a member of our team.
We have already carried out 3 successful weekend clinics for our most at risk patients. Please call us on 020 8549 4747 to be booked in. We have lots of appointment availability across the week.
Over 65 vaccines
We are currently running clinics for over 65 patients and calling all eligible patients. Please let us know if you decline the flu vaccine so we can make a note of this on your medical records.
50-64 year old age group
We have been advised we can vaccinate patients aged 50-64 from 1st December depending on the vaccine supply. We are taking names and contact details of patients who would like to have the flu vaccine so we can get patients booked in once our stock arrives.